Period & Stress Recovery Community on MeWe – Currently my community group is on Facebook but in light with censorship and what I believe is corporate abuse, my hope is to migrate the community to MeWe.
Recent blog posts
- Discover how to reduce PMS symptoms in just 5 days – online eventGO VITA Rouse Hill is my local health food store that has an extensive range of products and brands to support women in their reproductive years. I’m excited to have them partner on the Discover How To Reduced PMS Symptoms in Just 5 Days Challenge starting Friday 6/11. They have a special gift for challengeContinue reading “Discover how to reduce PMS symptoms in just 5 days – online event”
- What you need to know about your cervix and 3 things to do to increase your cervical wellnessI did a poll in my community support group about what you would guys would like to know more about and I got a yes for cervical wellness, HPV and pap smears. So here goes! Firstly, do you even know what your cervix looks like? Honestly they only time I ever thought about the cervixContinue reading “What you need to know about your cervix and 3 things to do to increase your cervical wellness”
- How to take back control of your lifeIt’s 10.59pm and I’ve been staring at my computer on what to write because I got caught up with blogging the “right way” and went into a big rabbit hole of self-doubt. Can you relate? Well this is my blog, so I can blog anyway I like and so I’ll just keep typing and hopeContinue reading “How to take back control of your life”
- Merly’s Superfood Smoothie BowlI tried to name this smoothie based on it’s content and well it was just a bit too hard so instead you just got Merly’s Superfood Smoothie Bowl. I’m writing this up because I got a few requests on my personal Facebook and Instagram so here goes! Below is serving for 1 person, which youContinue reading “Merly’s Superfood Smoothie Bowl”
- Do you have a thyroid problem?I have a client and in her first coaching session she said that she thinks she has a thyroid issue. As an Integrative Health Coach my role is not to diagnose, treat or try to cure any medical health conditions but what I do know is that a client’s intuitions is often right. McCall McPhersonContinue reading “Do you have a thyroid problem?”