Period & Stress Recovery Community on MeWe – Currently my community group is on Facebook but in light with censorship and what I believe is corporate abuse, my hope is to migrate the community to MeWe.
Recent blog posts
- Episode 1 How to bounce back from burnoutMerly Hartnett discusses the impact chronic stress has on our brains and 3 simple strategies to start help you bounce back from burnout. For more support, you can download the Conquer Chronic Playbook at resource.merlyhartnett.com/playbook Resource List: If you are curious about bush play / nature play or just want an epic birthday party and liveContinue reading “Episode 1 How to bounce back from burnout”
- Crunchy Career Mums Podcast LaunchI bite the bullet and created a podcast, graphics and recorded my first episode in less than 2 hours. Yep, it’s just me and my mobile phone! Had to get this up and running as I have some exciting podcast guests that I’ll be interviewing in the coming weeks so watch this space. So whatContinue reading “Crunchy Career Mums Podcast Launch”
- 3 Reasons Why 2021 is the Best Year to Become a Health CoachI often get asked by other mums who have kids the same age as mine, how do I manage to do so much? Honestly, it’s because I love what I do. 2020 was the year the world was turned upside down with the news about the Wuhan Virus aka Covid19 and it was also theContinue reading “3 Reasons Why 2021 is the Best Year to Become a Health Coach”
- How to Develop the Ability to Process Your EmotionsEmotions can be all-consuming. You only need to look at a toddler to see the intensity of an emotion when something goes wrong. It doesn’t matter how small or insignificant it may seem, for them, it’s the end of the world. I remember reading that kids are just little people with big emotions. They’re emotionsContinue reading “How to Develop the Ability to Process Your Emotions”
- The ABCs of Focus and Becoming More ProductiveThis week I was featured on the Women On Business blog discussing 3 decluttering hacks you can apply at work for a more productive day. I mentioned in this post that there’s a myth that humans, particularly women are great multi-taskers. Although yes we can multi-task but at what cost? A study of adults withContinue reading “The ABCs of Focus and Becoming More Productive”