Period & Stress Recovery Community on MeWe – Currently my community group is on Facebook but in light with censorship and what I believe is corporate abuse, my hope is to migrate the community to MeWe.
Recent blog posts
- The One Thing You Need To Do to Stay Motivated When Working from HomeOnly the other week at 3.30 am I was shuffling my kids into the shower, wrestling my 4-year-old to wash his hair because his 1-year brother had projectile vomited into his face. Between cleaning up vomit and gag-worthy poo-ey nappy, my work plan for the week went straight out of the window. Although I’m gratefulContinue reading “The One Thing You Need To Do to Stay Motivated When Working from Home”
- The Importance of having Structure and Routine with inbuilt Flexibility as a Working MumWhen it comes to the night-time routine with putting our kids to sleep, hubby looks after our eldest and I take care of the baby. As of late, hubby has been struggling big time with an injury so he’s been on bed rest and I took care of both boys last night. I ended upContinue reading “The Importance of having Structure and Routine with inbuilt Flexibility as a Working Mum”
- 3 Things To Do When You Are MenstruatingI just finished my period. Ha! You probably didn’t really want to know that but hey I thought it’s important we talk about this sort of stuff. In fact, I’ve been looking forward to it, it’s been 2 years since my last bleed because of being pregnant and breastfeeding on demand. My son is nowContinue reading “3 Things To Do When You Are Menstruating”
- 3 Reasons Why 2021 is the Best Year to Become a Health CoachI often get asked by other mums who have kids the same age as mine, how do I manage to do so much? Honestly, it’s because I love what I do. 2020 was the year the world was turned upside down with the news about the Wuhan Virus aka Covid19 and it was also theContinue reading “3 Reasons Why 2021 is the Best Year to Become a Health Coach”
- How to Develop the Ability to Process Your EmotionsEmotions can be all-consuming. You only need to look at a toddler to see the intensity of an emotion when something goes wrong. It doesn’t matter how small or insignificant it may seem, for them, it’s the end of the world. I remember reading that kids are just little people with big emotions. They’re emotionsContinue reading “How to Develop the Ability to Process Your Emotions”