How can health coaching help?
- Guide conversations to allow you to explore areas of your life that you feel need attention
- Make recommendations to support healthy habits
- Encourage you to adopt positive behavioural changes and mindset
- Hold you accountable for your choices whilst supporting you throughout the process
- Source of support to make sustainable diet and lifestyle changes in this new chapter of life
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means I look at how all areas of your life are connected.
Sessions will go beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money.
You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness which will ultimately make an impact on balancing your hormones and boosting your fertility.
Hormonal Health & FERTILITy PROGRAM
The program is for busy women with hormonal imbalances who want to boost their fertility, manage stress and feel happy.
THE PROGRAM will cover 3 key areas:
- Detox, Gut Health & Mood
- Nutrition for Fertility
- Fertility Weight & Regulating Hormones
6 month program which includes:
- Bi-monthly 1 hour sessions
- Unlimited email support during business hours
- Handouts and additional resources tailored to support your unique fertility health journey
As above with the addition to incorporating done-for-you supporting collection of herbal supplements for balancing hormones and wholefoods to detox the body for conception.
If you’re keen to work with me privately as a health coaching client, please apply to book for a free initial hormonal health and fertility assessment.
“I started on a program, detoxing and balancing my hormones, as a result, I was finally able to get rid of adult acne which I suffered for 20 years, my periods became regular (with no PMS symptoms!) and finally, I was able to conceive my babies naturally.”Liza
“Merly’s guidance has been invaluable during my motherhood experience; from pre-conception to post-partum recovery.”Azaria
“She’s amazing and has changed my life. Merly helped me conceive and got rid of my endometriosis symptoms.”Laura
“Before Cora was born, I had an irregular cycle and PMS. Merly came into my life and helped me regulate my cycle and I was able to predict with ease when I was ovulating for when I wanted to conceive. Having regular cycle meant I wasn’t experiencing PMS, I literately had not period pain and I wasn’t as stressed as usual. As result, conceiving Cora was a breeze and I’m so happy and grateful that I’m the mother of the cutest girl in the world!”Tash