I have a background working as an Employment Consultant and Labour Market Investigator within the occupational rehabilitation industry and in the work I do health coaching clients who work in the corporate sector, I have a passion in corporate wellness.
1 in 6 workers experiencing mental ill health right now
During these unprecedented times, it’s even more important than ever to invest in your employees health and wellbeing.
Mental ill-health costs NSW employers an estimated $2.8 billion annually
With the potential upside of a ROI of $4 for every $1 invested in having a corporate wellness program, some of the benefits include:
- Improving work life balance and staff retention
- Development stress management strategies
- Increasing self-care and becoming more resilient to change
- Focus on healthy living and reducing absentees/motivation
- Desire for accountability and sustainable behavioural changes to encourage work satisfaction
- Reduced injuries and rehabilitation and workers’ compensation claim costs
Corporate Wellness Programs
My corporate health and wellness programs are designed to give employees and management the tools and knowledge they need to feel less stressed and more energised to fulfill their professional and personal responsibilities.
Omg Merly your mindfulness course is so helpful. Just having a bit of time to invest in myself whilst doing this course has been life changing.Lisa, Mindfulness Course Participant
I offer tailored corporates wellness programs which can include one or a combination of:
- Lunch & Learn Workshops (single and series of events)
- Employee Group Health Coaching
- 1:1 Health & Performance Coaching
To discuss more about your corporate health and wellness needs, please contact me directly here.
Merly’s webinar is fantastic! Many women and new mums can appreciate the information especially for those who’ve been struggling with adrenal fatigue and thyroid problems. Merly highlighted the importance of selfcare and making it a priority. We loved it Merly! We look forward to having Merly present again in the future.Magda, The Source Bulkfoods
Want to know more?
Let me help you achieve your company’s corporate health and wellness goals, as well as increase your productivity and profitability of your organisation.