When was the last time you drank a glass of water?
Hi, I’m Merly and I’m glad you’re here.
If I was a landscape, I’d be a desert and that would pretty suck cause I’m a Pisces. So let’s both grab a glass of water and get to know me.
I’m an Integrative Health Coach, specialising in hormonal health & fertility.
We all know that we need to exercise or eat better but we don’t actually do it? That’s where health coaching fits in.
Being a Type A personality and working in corporate, I always seemed to find myself working myself to the ground and as a result, my health and my hormones suffered.
It was in 2011 was when I started working with a coach that I had my own health transformation where I was able to balance my hormones and take control of my anxiety.
- Irregular, painful and heavy periods
- Extreme mood swings much to my husband’s delight!
- Embarrassing dandruff so I couldn’t wear black with any confidence
- Itchy and blistery eczema that would plague me every summer on my hands where I looked like I had aged 50 years
- Crippling arthritic pain in my hands and feet
Since then I’ve had two cute little boys and graduated as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (official title) with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) which is the largest Nutrition School in the world.
With over 10 years plus combined experience working in the recruitment, community services and occupational rehabilitation industry as a coach and mentor, mix in my training as a health coach, my hope is to empower women to take back control of their health too.
My qualification and experience include:
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (official title but it’s a bit long, if ya know what I mean)
- 9 years in online wellness
- 14 years in the corporate world
- Gave up the 9-5 gig in 2016 when I was pregnant with my first born to start my consulting business
- Experienced helping women with their hormonal health journey and be part of their pregnancy journey
- and countless hours of self-study and courses because I love learning
So if you’re looking for a friendly, positive, straight to the point and will call you on your B.S kind of a coach, then apply for a free initial hormonal health & fertility assessment and I can get to know you.
You can catch me out and about delivering workshops and virtually in the Hills District NSW.
- Women’s Health Week for Blacktown City Council 2019
- Pending workshop in 2020 due to Covid19
To find out when the next workshop is, visit my Facebook page and click Events.