Hi, I’m Merly!
I’m a Type A personality and worked in the corporate world as a Career & Employment Specialist for many years, where I took my health for granted not realising my mental health and hormones were suffering.
Back then I thought it was normal.
My cycle was irregular, painful and heavy, I had extreme mood swings which I put down to being an emotional and sensitive soul and I learned to live with eczema and arthritic pain because health wasn’t a priority for me.
However after a series of panic attacks, living with anxiety for way too long and a few long term boyfriends who just couldn’t handle my raging temper, I realised the problem wasn’t them, it was me and PMDD (PMS on overdrive).
It was in 2011 was when I started working with a coach that I had my own health transformation where I was able to back control of my life, hormones and sanity.
Since then I’ve become a mum, have two adorable boys and passionate about helping other women to conquer chronic stress and lift themselves out of emotional and physical fatigue.
Just a few points leading up to now:
- 10 years + combined corporate experience working in the recruitment, community services and occupational rehabilitation industry as an Employment and Career Specialist
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Became a mumpreneur 6 months pregnant with my first
- Regularly contributor for Women On Business
- Worked with Blacktown City, The Source Bulkfoods and GoVita
Want to know how I can help you? Learn more about health coaching.