About this Event
It’s International Women’s Week!
Join us for this informative workshop discussing a variety of issues around women’s health, delivered by certified Health Coach Merly Hartnett. Topics covered will include:
- Common health concerns for women.
- Self-care strategies for an extraordinary life.
- Discussion on top causes of women’s health issues.
- Top foods for improving women’s health.
- Warning signs for women to look out for and not to ignore!
Date And Time
Wed., 4 September 2019 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm AEST
Max Webber Library, Blacktown Cnr. Flushcombe Road & Alpha Street Blacktown, NSW 2148